Under the guidance of Supervisors, the General Worker performs tasks of packaging, labeling and general handling on the production floor. The candidate is responsible for the operation of the packaging chain, product quality and operation of equipment. He will maintain his working environment safe and apply quality standards.
Perform all tasks on production lines in accordance with the rotation of work stations with other employees;
Operates some machinery (start and stop) and un-jams components;
Participates in cleaning, change over and preventive maintenance, when required;
Keeps his work area clean;
Report to his Line Leader any discrepancies noticed during the execution of these tasks;
Complies with company policies (eg. safety, dress code, GMP, work instructions, etc.) and ensures they are met at every task;
Any other related tasks or projects as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent;
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic;
Manual dexterity and good physical condition required;
Initiative and high ability to learn;
Attention to details;
Excellent communicator and team player.
• Work schedule: 12 hours on night shifts (7 pm to 7 am)
• Number of days worked: 7 days worked per 2 weeks (1 weekend out of 2)
• Work shift premium offered
• Access to the group insurance program after 6 months of employment
• Access to the group RRSP program after 3 months of employment
• Access to the bonus program based on the achievement of organizational objectives
Number of positions to be filled