Camp Garagona is a vacation centre for adults living with intellectual disabilities and/or an Autism Spectrum Disorder. For more information, visit our Facebook page or our website.
What We Offer:
- An outdoor living experience and an unforgettable summer of work with lots of singing and laughter;
- Developing personal and professional skills;
- Training to provide you with the tools needed to guide and support our campers;
- Daily support, feedback on your work;
- Responsible for the daily care, hygiene and well-being of our campers;
- Accompany and animate activities and workshops for campers in a team setting;
- Learn the profiles of the campers in your group.
- Interested in working with intellectually disabled and autistic clientele:
- Able to work in a group, patient, adaptability, self-starter, organized.
- Looking for life experiences to learn about yourself and surpass your limits.
- A dynamic personality that will benefit the campers and the staff.
- Availability to live on-site during the camp period between June 22 and august 15, 2020 ;
- Functional bilingualism is an asset;
- Availability for punctual formation during winter and spring 2020
Please contact Samantha Getty by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of positions to be filled