Working at Mont SUTTON means 60 trails, 230 acres of pure pleasure and a microclimate with plenty of snow! Whether you are a student, retired, newcomer or looking for new challenges, Mont SUTTON needs you!
Brief description of the position
The usher is responsible for ensuring compliance with the rules in force in the exterior and interior areas as well as the general cleanliness of the premises.
Roles and responsibilities
• Welcome and assign a table to customers in the dining room;
• Carry out surveillance rounds and control access to the site;
• Ensure that customer requests are filled or redirected, if necessary;
• Clear and clean tables and benches;
• Assist the various departments;
• All other related tasks.
The list of tasks is not exhaustive and represents an overview of the tasks that the incumbent will have to accomplish.
• Ease of working with the public;
• Ability to solve problems and remain calm;
• Good sense of observation;
• Concern for a job well done.
• Seasonal positions, starting in November;
• Full-time and part-time positions, flexible hours!
Number of positions to be filled
Recreation & Tourism