For our brand new warehouse located in Knowlton we are looking for a manager who will complement our team and help us support this growth. Reporting to the Logistics and Procurement Coordinator, the incumbent will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Knowlton Warehouse.
• Real-time monitoring of warehouse activities while ensuring that orders are prepared in accordance with customer needs and quality standards (packaging integrity, proper labeling, quantity compliance, etc.);
• Ensure compliance with delivery schedules or pick-ups, as well as current standards and rules for the safe transportation of goods or for export;
• Ensure sound inventory management, including first-in/first-out (FIFO) management and regular validation of inventory data (data integrity);
• Maximize internal storage capacity to minimize the use of external warehouses;
• Perform all usual activities related to the management of a work team (planning, evaluation, training, control);
• Provide the appropriate equipment and tools to their team so that they are effective and work safely and that the tools are compliant, inspected and in good working order.
• Prepare orders, unload and load trucks and move trailers when required;
• Ensure the maintenance of workplaces and common areas
• High school diploma. Collegial training in management, logistics or supply is a definite asset;
• Relevant experience to the needs of the position and the human skills required to manage a work team;
• Experience in the agri-food sector is an asset as well as knowledge of HACCP and SQF standards;
• Be physically fit and able to handle loads up to 20 kg (44 lbs) and comfortable working in a cold, wet environment (freezer);
• Knowledge of usual computer tools;
• Bilingualism in oral and written form (an asset).
Day shift from monday to friday with hours that may vary depending on the needs of the company. An entry is scheduled for May. The training will be done at the Asbestos warehouse.
Send your application at email@example.com