Human Resources Technician
Kaytec Vinyl Inc. specializes in the continuous manufacturing of high quality exterior siding and is a subsidiary of Kaycan Inc. The Cowansville plant is renowned for the quality of the products offered and for its ability to innovate in the field.
It's time for a new challenge? Are you interested in joining a manufacturing environment?
This opportunity is for you!
Kaytec, member of the Kaycan family, is currently seeking a Human Resources Technician for its Cowansville plant. We specialize in the continuous manufacturing of high quality exterior siding and are renowned for the quality of our products and our ability to innovate in the field.
Salary: Competitive salary
We offer :
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Take charge of the candidates submitted by the recruiter
- Coordinate interviews
- Prepare all documents required for the hiring of a new employee
- Prepare and present the welcome and integration documents
- Collaborate in the development of various HR policies and programs
- Prepare and follow up on HR statistics
- Participate in the orientation and planning of employee training
- Participate in the management of employee absences and tardiness
- Create and update various documents for the HR department
- Act as a resource person for employees and managers
- AEC in Human Resources, DEC in Administration with HR profile or HR Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing company
- Experience in a unionized environment - An asset
- Excellent bilingualism (French and English)
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of ERP systems - An asset
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent ability to prioritize
- Rigor, judgment and discretion
- Excellent communication skills
Submit your candidacy along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of positions to be filled